Jobs at Celuplast
Sales Administrative Assistant
We currently have an opportunity for a Sales Administrative Assistant to work at our main office in Dublin.
- Processing orders and invoicing
- Dealing with all delivery enquiries
- Handling telephone queries
- Dealing directly with suppliers
- Maintaining credit balances as part of sales invoice control
- Dealing with all queries
- Good computer experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Celuplast was founded in 1988 by Joe Kearney when UPVC in Ireland was in its infancy. The 80’s saw Ireland still very much in recession, and building a business was extremely difficult. Joe prioritised finding a team of good people, some of whom are still with the company today. This loyalty is a testament to the strong bond between owners, management and staff that exists within what is now a group of companies.
Celuplast has weathered two economic recessions, and has managed to grow its product portfolio and customer base, plus we now boast a staff of 43 in Dublin, 18 in the UK, and 1 in China. Over the years our product range has grown to include household names such as Rubberlok, Guardian Warm Roof and Cascade Rainwater Systems. Our trade counter in Baldoyle, Dublin is now the busiest UPVC trade counter in Ireland, and our logistic arm delivers our products throughout the 32 counties on a weekly basis.
We are still very much a family company, with family values, and seek to carry this ethic forward long into the future.
Location: Baldoyle, Dublin 13
Terms: Permanent, Full-time
Please email your CV to:
Name: Fiona Kearney