All Deliverys within Ireland encur a fee by distance and should be recieved within 3 to 5 working days.
Delivery under Terms & Conditions of sale.
1(a) Delivery shall be to such place within Ireland as specified by you in your delivery instructions contained in your order or, in the absence of such instructions, at the Customer’s premises.
(b) We reserve the right to make additional charges for deliveries made on your behalf to premises other than those belonging to you and for packaging and delivery methods different from those normally employed by us.
(c) You shall be responsible for unloading the goods at the point of delivery and for loading and removal if the goods are collected by you or your carrier from our premises.
2. While we will use all reasonable endeavors to comply with any delivery date, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by late delivery and you shall not be entitled to reject goods for late delivery.
The Company shall be entitled to make delivery of the Goods by installments and to invoice the Customer for each installment dispatched.
3. If the contract provides for delivery by instalments late delivery of one instalment shall not entitle you to reject any other instalment under the same contract.
4. If you fail to take delivery at the time required by the contract we shall be entitled without prejudice to any other rights we may have to treat the contract as at an end and to resell the goods or to invoice the goods in which event payment in full shall become due in accordance with the provisions of condition
5. In either case we shall be entitled to charge you at rates giving an economic return for the handling and storage of the goods from the date of the invoice to the date of eventual delivery to you or of disposal elsewhere.
6. Where the Goods are not manufactured or supplied directly by the Company and are delivered direct to the Customer by, or collected by the Customer from the manufacturer or supplier, the Company shall not be liable for any damage to or loss of the Goods whatsoever or whenever occurring.
7. Where Goods are not transported using the Company’s own transport or sub-contractors the Company shall not have any liability whatsoever for or in connection with any damage to or loss of the Goods in transit to the contracted place of delivery.
8. Without prejudice to the Customer’s rights, the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods as being in conformity with the Contract and shall be bound to pay for them, unless written notice of rejection thereof is received by the Company within 7 days of delivery.
Goods accepted by the Customer cannot subsequently be returned and any claim which the Customer might otherwise have shall be deemed to have been waived.