COVID-19 service update
We are now open to the public. Please read our guidelines before visiting.
As a family owned business, we at Celuplast take our duty of care to our staff and customers very seriously. We are mindful that not only are we an essential supplier to the construction industry, but that the health and well-being of our staff and customers is of paramount importance to us. As such we are closely following all Government guidelines regarding essential work, unnecessary travel and social distancing, and have taken steps to ensure the way we work complies with the guidelines.
Our depot is now open to the public, however it is important that you follow our guidelines if you choose to visit.
- To minimise waiting time and possible contact with others, please call ahead with your order so we can prepare it for you.
- There will be a traffic management system in place to help facilitate social distancing, please listen to guidance from the marshal on site.
- Please maintain a 2m distance from people ahead of you in any queue, this may mean waiting outside temporarily.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided as soon as you enter the premises.
- We ask that payment be made by card where possible.
We’d like to thank everyone for their patience while helping us provide a safe and efficient service.
- All staff on site must wash their hands upon entry to the premises. This applies every time they leave and return to the premises during the day.
- Throughout the day staff are washing their hands regularly for 20 seconds, using soap.
- We have increased levels of soap and hand sanitiser available on site.
- All work is carried out whilst maintaining a 2 metre distance.
Ordering with us
If you are an existing customer, please speak with your regular sales representative about your order.
This is a period of constant change, and we’d like to thank our customers for your continued support during these unprecedented times. Working together and listening to advice will help us get through this time quickly, and safely.