COVID-19 service update
Welcome back – Our depot is now open to everyone.
To help avoid queues, please call ahead to give notice of your order and when you plan to visit.
Home delivery and click and collect are still available to everyone.
As a family owned business, we at Celuplast take our duty of care to our staff and customers very seriously. We are mindful that not only are we an essential supplier to the construction industry, but that the health and well-being of our staff and customers is of paramount importance to us. As such we are closely following all Government guidelines regarding essential work, unnecessary travel and social distancing, and have taken steps to ensure the way we work complies with the guidelines.
Shopping with us
Depot walk-ins: depot walk-ins are permitted for everyone. Thank-you for your patience, we are now happy to welcome you all back, we do ask that you call ahead on (01) 832 6210 to allow us to prepare your order before you visit.
Home delivery: to reduce unnecessary travel, we encourage everyone to place an order for delivery. Please order online, or call (01) 832 6210 and we will send your order to your chosen delivery address.
Click and collect: click and collect orders are available to everyone. Please order online and select depot collection, or call (01) 832 6210 to place an order for collection. We will let you know when your order is ready for collection.
Existing trade customers: if you are an existing customer, please speak with your regular sales representative about your order.
Visiting our depot
Our depot is open to all walk-ins and those collecting a pre-arranged order.
- If you are an essential worker who needs to visit the depot urgently, to minimise waiting time and possible contact with others, please call ahead with your order if possible so we can prepare it for you.
- Masks must be worn at all times when in or around our depot.
- There will be a traffic management system in place to help facilitate social distancing, please listen to guidance from the marshal on site.
- Please maintain a 2m distance from people ahead of you in any queue, this may mean waiting outside temporarily.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided as soon as you enter the premises.
- We ask that payment be made by card where possible.
We’d like to thank everyone for their patience while helping us provide a safe and efficient service.
- Where possible our staff are working from home.
- All staff on site must wash their hands upon entry to the premises. This applies every time they leave and return to the premises during the day.
- Throughout the day staff are washing their hands regularly for 20 seconds, using soap.
- We have increased levels of soap and hand sanitiser available on site.
- Work is carried out whilst maintaining a 2 metre distance.
This is a period of constant change, and we’d like to thank our customers for your continued support during these unprecedented times. Working together and listening to advice will help us get through this time quickly, and safely.